https://melbourneawesomeplaces.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Water-Fountains-Melbourne.jpg 951 1427 admin https://melbourneawesomeplaces.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/melbourne-awesome-places.png admin2023-01-11 01:51:402023-01-14 21:49:355 beautiful water fountains around Melbourne
5 beautiful water fountains around Melbourne
- Federation Square Fountain – Located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, the Federation Square Fountain is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike. The fountain features a large pool surrounded by a series of smaller pools and water jets, creating a mesmerizing water display.
- St Kilda Sea Baths Fountain – This stunning fountain is located at the St Kilda Sea Baths and features a cascading waterfall surrounded by lush greenery. The fountain is a great spot to relax and unwind while taking in the beautiful views of Port Phillip Bay.
- Royal Botanic Gardens Fountain – The Royal Botanic Gardens is home to a number of beautiful water features, including the stunning Formal Garden Fountain. This impressive fountain is surrounded by lush greenery and is a popular spot for visitors to take photos.
- Southbank Promenade Fountain – The Southbank Promenade Fountain is a popular spot for visitors to Melbourne’s Southbank. The fountain features a large pool surrounded by water jets, creating a beautiful water display that is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the views of the city skyline.
- The Tan Running Track Fountain – This fountain is located in The Tan Running Track and is a popular spot for visitors to take a stroll and relax. The fountain is surrounded by lush greenery and is a great spot to unwind and take in the beautiful views of the city.
Installing a water fountain in your garden can be a great way to add beauty and relaxation to your outdoor space. If you are seeking a modern garden water feature or fountain in Melbourne, visit our website to learn more.